Arrows pepper a large area damaging everyone hit. Reduced damage to crown towers.
Clash Royale Arrows
- The Arrows is unlockable from Tutorial (the Training Camp).
- Arrows summon a hail of projectiles from the King’s Tower, inflicting damage in an AoE (Area of Effect) radius.
- The spell can be used to finish off buildings that are extremely low on hitpoints.
- Arrows are extremely useful against large swarms of low health troops such as Skeletons.
- They cost 1 more Elixir than the Zap, but they also deal much more damage, able to kill equal level Minions.
- You can go for a push using a Giant and a Prince or any viable combination, knowing your opponent uses low hitpoint units such as Spear Goblins, Archers and Minions. When they try to defend the Arena Tower, you can cast Arrows on the enemy units and secure a push.
- Arrows are a good counter to Goblin Barrel. When your opponent throws the Goblin Barrel, fire arrows immediately once theGoblins spawn, and the Goblins will be destroyed.
- Keep in mind that the Arrows do have a relatively long cast time, so firing the Arrows before the Goblin Barrels impact will make sure that no damage is dealt to the Crown Tower.
- Try to bait your opponents to use their Arrows using low hitpoint troops. You can then use troops which the opponent cannot counter easily without Arrows like the Goblin Barrel and Minion Horde.
- However, keep in mind that your opponent may also have other area damage spells, such as the Zap or Fireball.
- Arrows are a great counter card towards decks that have a majority of low hitpoint units, such as the Skeleton Army. Combined with a Bomber, your opponent is helpless.
- It is useful to cast the Arrows on a location before a troop deployed there. If you get lucky, the Arrows will eliminate the counter to a strong push (like a Minion Horde) before it damages any of your troops, and you will be able to deal massive damage to a Crown Tower.