Three fast, unarmored melee attackers. Small, fast, green and mean!
Clash Royale Goblins
- This card is unlockable from Arena 1 (the Goblin Stadium).
- The card spawns 3 fast, melee Goblin, effectively used as diversions, suited to the card’s low Elixir cost of 2.
- Goblins are effective as a distraction for high damage single target troops, such as the Prince and Mini P.E.K.K.A., offensively and defensively.
- When using it defensively against the Prince, wait for him to start charging. Then, deploy the Goblins diagonal to the center in front of him. This will be able to soak up the damage done by the 2x charge damage and make it so that he has to move a longer distance.
- Alternately, make sure that you deploy the Goblins when the Prince is near the tower. Otherwise, it will start charging again, resulting in a waste of elixir.
- Can be used as a damage dealing troop behind high hitpoint troops such as the Giant, Giant Skeleton or Golem.
- A group of Goblins placed behind a Valkyrie, a group of Barbarians, or even the pair spawned by theBarbarian Hut can quickly push these slow-moving high hitpoints troops right into the opponent’s Crown Tower. If not countered, this combination has more than enough damage to kill the tower before the tankier troops die.
- Their damage and speed can force an opposing player to use Elixir on stopping a group of Goblins.
- Goblins have low hitpoints so they can be easily killed by spells, such as Arrows, Fireball and Rocket, taking into consideration the spells slight duration to cast, to lead the spells impact point.
- An unsupported and uncountered group of Goblins will manage to land a single hit on the opposing Crown Tower of the same level. This is a very elixir-efficient way of finishing off a low-health tower, assuming the enemy doesn’t have the elixir and/or the troops to counter it.