Dont be fooled by her delicately coiffed hair, the musketeer is a mean shot with her trusty boomstick
Clash Royale Musketeer
- This card is unlockable from Tutorial (the Training Camp).
- She is a strong troop, good against air troops like the Balloon, that doesnt get distracted with troops, or Minions, that have a small amount of hitpoints.
- The Musketeer can be used to backup higher hitpoint troops such as Giants.
- As the Musketeer can target both Ground and Air troops, she is a powerful substitute to Archers, albeit at the price of a higher Elixir cost.
- Her long range allows the Musketeer to help attack from a distance without engaging the defending troops.
- The Musketeer’s long range (6.5 tiles) is effective against Crown Towers, as the King’s Tower will be unable to target her if she is attacking an Arena Tower.
- She is a single target troop, so cards such as the Tombstone or Skeleton Army are effective counters against her.
- She is an effective counter to the Cannon. Due to her long range, she can outrange the Cannon and destroy it unharmed.