Heres an epic Clash Royale deck you can try to use early in Arena 6! The hype is real with this one! Lets break down how this set of cards can simply wreck a base in just a few moments.
The push of this Clas Royale deck has been just mighty as you see if not countered properly. With the Golem acting as the front runner, your Sparky will have the time it needs to charge and blast anyone. The supporting cards are superb. All of them can be used to annihilate any distraction in just a snap. Aside from the fast cycling of cards, the Elixir Collector will be your assistant to make this team possible.
Sparky Golem + Wizard Deck Arena 6 & Above
Average Elixir Cost: 4.1
- Sparky: Let her charge and make her hit your target real hard! This new Legendary card is overpowered. Pairing it with the right troops is a must. Making a team out of it is the best recommendation we can offer.
- Golem: We all know how the Golem will roll once he has been dropped. Its HP is gigantic and dealing with him will give a hard time for your opponent. Best used with the Wizard and Sparky for this one of a kind deck.
- Wizard: His splash damage is deadly, making him the best range support in this particular set of cards. Deploy him behind your Golem and Sparky so he can use his magic to its full extent.
- Valkyrie: Your Wizard’s pair in clearing out any hindrance ahead. Her AoE is dreadful, making any horde of troops die in one or two spins. Support it with some Goblins or Skeletons to provide mini-support inside her range.
- Spear Goblins & Goblins: These two cards are very effective up until the end. They can be used for pressure or for support. They can also serve as a distraction for any incoming troops.
- Skeletons: They can also serve as a distraction or support at any time. This 1-elixir card can make a huge difference in any situation. Utilize them properly.
- Elixir Collector: The additional Elixir will keep your deck going. This is one of your essential cards. In times of trouble, this building card can also serve as your defensive structure. This card will release the best combo you have brought in the game.
In the first minute of the game, drop your Elixir Collector once your elixir reaches 10. Prepare for defense. Usually, your opponent will take this as an advantage to push. Use your Goblins and Skeletons accordingly to stop any incoming troops. Or at least play your cards to have a damage control over your tower. Once defended, wait for your Elixir to reach its maximum capacity. Prepare for battle afterwards.
Drop your Golem near the King’s Tower. Let him roll and wait until you collect enough elixir to release your Sparky. To delay or kill any troops ahead let your Goblins support these first two big cards on your end. Once your Wizard is available, drop it near your Sparky and let them wreck anything ahead. If you successfully make this initial wave of troops, drop your next Elixir Collector. This allows you to cycle down your cards faster, granting you extra elixirs overtime.
If you are facing a building card like the Inferno Tower or Bomb Tower, make sure the Sparky is near your Golem to quickly knock it down. The Sparky’s damage is just enough to crash that hindrance. If there’s a chance, let your Valkyrie join the squad for a faster win.
Keep the pressure by dropping your Goblins and Skeletons. This will delay and distract any counter troops against your Golem. Usually, this deck will let you win before the game reaches its final minute if played well.
The challenge in this kind of Clash Royale Strategy is when you played your cards incorrectly. Also, you will face some difficulty if your initial cards are not good. Aggressive decks like Hog Rider deck might be a challenge as well. The Zap or Freeze Spell can cancel the loaded power of your Sparky. Overall, this deck is awesome and absolutely OP once played correctly.
This deck might be overwhelming, but playing it with a significant amount of dedication will give you a bigger chance of winning especially in the higher Clash Royale arenas. Make sure to level those troops up!