A heavily armored, slow melee fighter. Swings from the hip but packs a huge punch.
Clash Royale P.E.K.K.A.
- The P.E.K.K.A. is unlockable from Arena 4 (the P.E.K.K.As Playhouse).
- It is a single target, melee troop with high hitpoints.
- The P.E.K.K.A. does massive damage to one unit at a time.
- The P.E.K.K.A. is a powerful troop and an utter brute with the correct placing and support.
- If it is left overlooked, a multiple-unit spawning card like a Skeleton Army or a Minion Horde can be used to swarm it, and the P.E.K.K.A. will likely be outnumbered and eliminated – unless its owner uses a counter card like Arrows.
- Troops that deal area damage are effective at backing up the P.E.K.K.A., such as the Bomber or theWizard. Their decent area damage and range can allow them to stop groups of troops from distracting and dealing large amounts of damage to the P.E.K.K.A.
- Keep in mind the P.E.K.K.A. can only attack ground troops. This means that air units such as the Baby Dragon or Minions can attack it safely without being damaged.
- The P.E.K.K.A.’s slow deploy time and its slow speed can make it hard for it to reach Arena Towers. ARage spell can increase the P.E.K.K.A.’s movement speed and attack speed to allow it to destroy troops and buildings faster.
- The P.E.K.K.A. is effective to destroy an opposing X-Bow placed to target your Crown Towers, as its high hitpoints will allow it to withstand troops and spells casted to destroy it.
- With its high hitpoints and DPS, the P.E.K.K.A. can easily destroy an Arena Tower and the King’s Tower, if it is not distracted and left unattended.
- The P.E.K.K.A is also effective as a defensive unit, to destroy high hit-point troops like the Giant and the Giant Skeleton.
- An excellent counter for the P.E.K.K.A. is the Inferno Tower. Its ability to deal massive damage over time can completely destroy the P.E.K.K.A., creating an Elixir advantage.
- Barbarians are also a good counter due to their moderate damage and the fact that they come in packs of 4.
- Believe it or not but a Mini P.E.K.K.A. can do heavy damage to the P.E.K.K.A. due to its high damage and fast hit speed.