Clash Royale Witch Summons skeletons, shoots destructo beams, has glowing pink eyes that unfortunately dont shoot lasers.
Clash Royale Witch
- This card is unlockable from Tutorial (the Training Camp).
- The Witch is an area damage, medium range Troop with moderate hitpoints.
- She will passively summon a group of three Skeletons every seven and a half seconds.
- The Witchs Skeletons are 5 levels higher than her.
- The card should be used behind high hitpoints troops (eg :the Giant) so that she can have enough time (7 seconds) to summon her Skeletons and provide offensive support.
- If the opponent has a Giant backed up by a Witch, just wait for the the Witch to cross the river. When she does, place some a Baby Dragon, Barbarians, or any other high hitpoint troop right on top of her so they will clear the Witch and turn around to fight the Giant. Remember never to ignore the Giant, as he can deal significant damage to your tower.
- The Witchs Skeletons can be taken out easily. Make sure you have a group of distracting troops to keep the Witch from being targeted.
- It is highly unrecommended to spawn the Witch (or any troop) next to the players Crown Tower if the opponent has cards like the Rocket or Lightning, since they can take out the Witch and damage the Crown Tower at the same time.
- A Fireball at least 5 levels higher than a Witch can take her out completely.
- Witches are also useful against slow attacking troops. Her Skeletons can discomfit troops like a Prince whilst the Crown Towers and/or the Witch attacks it.
- The card can also be used to counter swarms. Her ranged area damage makes her a good choice against low hitpoint hordes.
- Witch is a good counter for the Sparky. If deployed correctly, with her Skeletons, she will be able to distract the Sparky multiple times , allowing herself and/or other troops to deal heavy damage to it.
Clash Royale Witch Statistics